Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Grand Theft Auto Series > GTA: San Andreas > Chop Shop

Remember Me?

Chop Shop For all Modding/Models/Skinning Discussions for GTA: SA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 20th, 2005   #1
I'm too cool to Post

SimmerALPHA has disabled reputation
Default GTA: SA Realism Mod. Wanna make SA more real?

It's obvious you like San Andreas. Who doesn't. It's a good game. But not a perfect game. Would you like to make it more realistic and fun to play go to
www.diabolicdesigns.50megs.com and visit it's forums. It's all opensource so you can add anything you'd like as long as it makes sense and if it's realistic. Want real cars, weapons, billboards for the game just send it to simmeralpha@gmail.com and it will be in the mod. So if you know you're way around moddeling, coding for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, come and see us.
SimmerALPHA is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On