Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Battlefield Series > Battlefield 2 > BF2 Problems, Errors and Help

Remember Me?

BF2 Problems, Errors and Help Battlefield 2 not working? Need Help? Post all your problems here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 7th, 2007   #1
I don't spend enough time here

{PL}PolishPower has disabled reputation
Arrow Problem with BF2 booster pack registration

Hello, the problem that I am experiancing is that I had to reinstall my BF2 game. After that I reinstalled the booster pack that included Armored Fury and Euro Force. After I install it and go to the registration page (http://account.ea.com/commerce/bf2bp/code-entry.jsp) for it, I then enter all my stuff like my BF2 account name, and registration #, but after I click 'enter' I get a message at the top of the screen saying "The account name you entered is in use. Please try another account name."

I have allready registered before I had to unistall it, but then when I reinstalled it, ranked up to Lance Corporal, and hoped I could unlock the L96A1 sniper rifle, I found that I couldnt, even know I had it installed. (I know this because I can play the booster pack maps in single player.)

So, I am looking for a way to unregister my BF2 account name from thebooster pack collection, so I can start over again. However, I dont want to completly create a whole new online acount, because I have allready dont that 2 times. ALL HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks In Advance!!
{PL}PolishPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2007   #2
Webernet Law Enforcement

UGSAce knows it's spelt 'colour'UGSAce knows it's spelt 'colour'UGSAce knows it's spelt 'colour'
Send a message via AIM to UGSAce
Default Re: Problem with BF2 booster pack registration

you might want to contact EA support for this

Personal Opinions are sometimes endorsed by The Hoff and Chuck Norris
UGSAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2007   #3
I would die without GF

apocalypse_kid has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by {PL}PolishPower View Post
"The account name you entered is in use. Please try another account name."

I have allready registered before I had to unistall it, but then when I reinstalled it, ranked up to Lance Corporal, and hoped I could unlock the L96A1 sniper rifle, I found that I couldnt, even know I had it installed. (I know this because I can play the booster pack maps in single player.)
You account is global for BF2 and all expansions, it is registered already, you cannot re-register under the same account name. Single Player doesn't allow you to unlock weapons, you have to be playing online. Your user name and password should work for all the expansions. Are you sure you unlocked the weapons in the correct order? You MUST have the level one unlocks before you can get the level two unlocks.

AK

Running along the plains, swinging buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Apocalypse_kid! And he gives a gutteral grunt:

"In the name of malice, I will bend the enemy to my wicked will!"
apocalypse_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2007   #4

Arrow Re: Problem with BF2 booster pack registration

Oh, that explains it!!! So I need the m95 Barret before I can get the L96A1? And then once I rank up again, I will get the L96A1 unlock screen added to the others? Or do I have to unlock all of the tier 1 weapons before I can unlock tier 2? Thanks alot for the reply though
Old January 8th, 2007   #5
I would die without GF

apocalypse_kid has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by {PL}PolishPower View Post
Oh, that explains it!!! So I need the m95 Barret before I can get the L96A1? And then once I rank up again, I will get the L96A1 unlock screen added to the others? Or do I have to unlock all of the tier 1 weapons before I can unlock tier 2? Thanks alot for the reply though
Only the tier one for the tier two you want.

AK

Running along the plains, swinging buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Apocalypse_kid! And he gives a gutteral grunt:

"In the name of malice, I will bend the enemy to my wicked will!"
apocalypse_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2007   #6

ok, I made it to my next rank, and I dont see the L96A1 there!!! I thought I only needed to unlock the Barret to get the L96A1. So do I have to unlock all of the weapons to get to the L96a1?, and then get access to all the other 2nd catagory weapons?
Old January 14th, 2007   #7
I'm too cool to Post

360man has disabled reputation

u need special forces to get the teir 2 unlocks
360man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2007   #8

Oh, i thought youm only needed euro force, becuase i have that along with armored fury installed.