How would you like to be able to play BF2 with all the unlocks in Single-Player or local Co-op?
Here is how you can do it:
1. Must have 1.3 patch installed
2. Create a new mod folder called Unlocks
...\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\Unlocks
3. Copy the contents
of the BF2 mod into the new Unlocks mod directory
4. Create shortcut on your desktop pointing to the new Unlocks mod. I recommend copying the existing BF2 shortcut, paste it to your desktop. Then right click the new shortcut, choose properties, and paste the following in the target line
"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +modPath mods/Unlocks
5. Download my FFOLKES_Unlocks.zip file to your desktop. http://files.filefront.com/FFOLKES_Unlockszip/;5088860;;/fileinfo.html http://rapidshare.de/files/21635642/...locks.zip.html
6. Unzip FFOLKES_Unlocks.zip to folder on your desktop
The FFOLKES_Unlocks unzipped folder contains the following:
7. Copy the 4 files above to the new Unlocks mod
...\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\Unlocks NOTE: Do not copy the files to the BF2 mod or you will be unable to play online.
8. Launch your game using the Unlocks shortcut and enjoy! NOTE: In game your unlocks for each kit will be keys 6, 7, and 8 (also accessible through mousewheel scroll). Remember the Sniper and Anti-Tank kits only have two unlocks available at this time. Because each kit holds only 9 weapons/tools I had to remove the defibrillator from the Medic kit and the wrench from the Engineer kit. Click here to view the kit descriptions for USMC, MEC, and PLA armies: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/FFOLKES1/unlocks2.jpg Click here to view the weapon pictures/descriptions http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons
courtesy of FFOLKES of Total Bf2 forums